Vini yoga Singapore is T. A yoga school, based on Professor Krishna Machalia and Mr T.K.V., illustrates the complete and authentic Vini yoga tradition. Desikachara was developed by Dr. kausthub desikachar, the son of Sir Desikachar. In 2006, in response to the growing interest in this particular method, the Krishna Machalia Therapy and Yoga Foundation (KHYF) was established to spread the teachings of Pooh Yoga to all parts of the world. As a KHYF school, Vini yoga Singapore provides various yoga and meditation courses online and on-site in Singapore based on the teachings of Vini yoga for students interested in such exercises. ..
Vini yoga features
- Empowerment, where the learner is responsible for personal recovery and self-development.
- Psychical development enables students to start on the path of self-transformation
- Treatment using a systematic approach to reach treatment goals
- Students’ philosophical understanding of Vinny Yoga’s deep-rooted classical principles complements advanced medical methods.
- Vini yoga is based on the master-student model, where experienced teachers work individually with each student. When formulating a complete and personalized yoga training plan, the student’s health, age and possible health will be considered.
- Accept your inner self at Vini yoga Singapore
Guiding Beliefs by kausthub Desikachar for Vini yoga
- They present equal opportunities for all candidates to avoid discrimination based on caste, belief, race, gender, sexual orientation or country of origin.
- Establish and maintain appropriate professional boundaries in the teacher-student connection.
- Keep up to date with personal practice and yoga instruction, yoga therapy, research, and other related professional knowledge and learning areas.
- Work closely with the mentors of professional and spiritual leaders who guide our personal growth and transformation.
- Actively participate in interpersonal relationships as they have been found to help better judgment and prospects.
- They only provide guidance and advice on issues within reasonable personal abilities.
- Follow the guidelines of Yama and Niyama as much as possible, as stated in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali.
- Develop and follow spiritual attitudes in our doctrine and personal practice.
At Vini yoga Singapore, you can find answers for your busy lifestyle online or in one-to-one group courses. This requires a multi-dimensional approach that uses all holistic yoga tools to organize individual plans and implement changes and changes based on your needs. The physics class is also held in a clean and safe place in the local area.