The contraceptive pill is one of the most popular forms of birth control. It comes in two types, combined and progestin-only. Combined pills contain both estrogen and progesterone while progestin-only pills only have progesterone. The main difference between the two is that combined pills provide protection against pregnancy by making it difficult for sperm to reach an egg, while progestin-only pills stop fertilization by preventing ovulation. While there are risks associated with using either type of pill (such as blood clots), the risk increase if you smoke or are over 35 years old when you start taking them.
Side effects of contraceptive pills:
Many women are on the pill to prevent pregnancy, but many of them do not know that there are some side effects associated with this form of contraception when planning to buy birth control pills Singapore. These side effects can be minor or major and they may vary from one woman to another.
- Side effects of contraceptive pills can be uncomfortable and inconvenient
- The side effects depend on what type of pill you’re taking
- Some common side effects include weight gain, mood changes, and acne
- If you experience any severe or concerning symptoms, contact your doctor immediately
- Remember that these side effects are temporary – they will fade after a few months after discontinuing the use of the pill
- You may also want to consider other forms of birth control such as an IUD or patch if you don’t like the idea of taking a daily medication for contraception
How Contraceptive Pills Work?
There are many different types of contraceptives and birth control pills can be one. They work by preventing the sperm from meeting with the egg, which prevents pregnancy. You may have heard that some people use them to regulate their periods or even get rid of acne – but what does this mean? How do they work on your body? Read on to find out more about how contraceptive pills work.
The different types of contraceptive pills work in a variety of ways, you just need to know from where you can buy birth control pills Singapore. Hormonal contraceptives primarily prevent pregnancy by stopping ovulation, thickening cervical mucus to block sperm from entering the uterus, and thinning the lining of the uterus so that implantation is less likely. The progestin pill prevents pregnancy primarily by preventing ovulation from occurring while taking these pills, but it also thins the endometrium and may interfere with sperm mobility or function.